Friday, September 26, 2008

031.

Things I love Thursday Friday!

» Fridays off. Somehow, my class schedule this fall worked out so that I have Fridays absolutely off. Now I can use this day for homework, or working on graduate school applications, or writing. But today I think I'm going to go shopping.

» School starting again. I swear, I'm going to be a perma-student. I love the rush of learning new things; love the feel of the university; love the students and teachers in love with their subjects.

» Crazy ex-hippie professors. My drawing prof falls into this category this fall. She wore all black, with a red&yellow scarf at her neck, hella nerd glasses and combat boots on our first day, and the second thing out of her mouth was "and I hope you all are registered to vote." (Which I am, by the way.) She has a lot of good things to teach, good wisdom. I'm excited to learn from her.

» Chorizo and Kale Soup. Even when it turns out spicier that expected. Yummm. (Funny, Firefox doesn't think chorizo is a word. But I don't think Horizons and Kale soup sounds very appetizing, do you?)

» Chia pets. I don't own one, and probably never will, but knowing they exist in the world makes it a better place.

No comments: