Friday, December 19, 2008

032.

I was so impressed with myself for keeping up with this blog. Hah. Well, here I am three months later, again pondering style and not wanting to clutter up my livejournal with it. So I come crawling back here, hoping that I'll get taken back.

As penance, I come bearing thoughts I had about the movie Holiday Inn, which, being available On Demand and starring the illustrious Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire, as well as being a Christmas-y movie, provided the entertainment for my household last evening. Overall, other than the fact that Bing is awesomer than awesome, the movie wasn't that great, except for this amazing tap number by Fred: Say it with Firecrackers.



The man is a genius. Not only does he dress well (the starry scarf around his neck; those socks!), the way he incorporated firecrackers into the dance routine is dynamite. Here's the full performance on YouTube.

No comments: