Monday, September 22, 2008

030.

Monday is my scheduled cheesy tv night, starting with Gossip Girl, and continuing with One Tree Hill if I feel up to it. And sometimes The Hills (haters to the left; I'd rather watch drama on tv than have it in my life, okay?). Since I really don't want to endure the ribbing I know I'd get from my father and brother, I had been using the tv upstairs. Tonight, however, I've been preempted by my mom's love of Dancing with the Stars, and banished to the basement. Surrounded by piles of fabric, faux fur, trinkets--down here, I really get inspired to create things (I've started sewing a pencil skirt for fall; it's going to take forever because I'm completely out of sewing practice, but I don't think I can get a pencil skirt that will fit otherwise). It's nice down here, though I expect a spider to jump out at me any minute.

PS. One Tree Hill is turning into a really bad version of Passions, or some such. Except without a crazy witch and monkey, it's definitely lacking.

No comments: