Saturday, August 30, 2008

026.

Yesterday I stopped by the Paper Garden, an adorable shop that sells paper, cards, notebooks and those gorgeous paper cutout chandeliers. Well, used to sell. Apparently they're going out of business, because the top floor was completely empty and everything on the bottom floor was 60% off.

Sad as that may be, I used the opportunity to buy myself some notebooks (and a card for my mother's 50th birthday). One is a tall skinny 2009 planner, with a magnetic clasp and a cover that's patterned after vintage silk jacquard. I've never been one for planners, but this is one I would work on using, just because it's so pretty.

The other is my very first Moleskine. I am dorkily excited about it. Usually when I think about buying one the pricetag turns me away, but this was too good to pass up. I am now Molskine'd up and ready to do some serious writing.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry that the store is going out of business, but congrats on getting your first ever Moleskine! Enjoy :)